Senior Software Engineer
Full Time • Carmel, Indiana
Who We Are
We believe we can change the way families and educators connect, one moment at a time.
We’re dedicated to using technology to improve the early education experience for families, teachers, and administrators. Our goal is to solve problems that have plagued enterprise early ed organizations in the past while moving early ed technology into the future. We are thinkers, programmers, creatives, bakers, gamers, pet lovers, & parents who have been growing this business for 5 years and counting — we are searching for others with complementary backgrounds to help us expand our team and push us forward.
Our tight-knit crew is united by a common set of goals: always doing the right thing, treating everyone with respect, doing all things with the customer in mind, hustling, communicating, having an entrepreneurial spirit, thinking like an owner, making our customers look like heroes, pursuing goals as a team, and having fun — all while celebrating the meaningful moments along our journey.
Who You Are
Past colleagues have described you as conscientious, kind, supportive, & a downright good human being. You are comfortable with the uncomfortable and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats. As a lifelong learner, you are eager to grow, and looking for a challenging role where you can do the best work of your career. If this sounds like you then keep reading...
Objectives of this Role
- Be customer obsessed and build applications focused solely on their success.
- Build intuitive, native mobile applications & beautiful web applications using React Native, Mongo DB, & Node.js
- Establish and adhere to software engineering best practices and user-centric design principles.
- Create applications that integrate seamlessly with other platforms and are performant across multiple user environments (Android, iOS, Web).
- As part of an agile team, participate in and lead all phases of the software engineering life cycle.
- Be quality-minded to ensure consistency, reliability, security, and performance.
- Participate in regular code reviews and architecture discussions.
- Advance your skills and career while having fun, learning, and working hard.
- Thrive in an innovative and rapidly growing environment.
Sound interesting to you? Let’s talk.