Full Time • Carmel, Indiana or Remote
Who We Are
We believe we can change the way families and educators connect, one moment at a time.
We’re dedicated to using technology to improve the early education experience for families, teachers, and administrators. Our goal is to solve problems that have plagued enterprise early ed organizations in the past while moving early ed technology into the future. We are thinkers, programmers, creatives, bakers, gamers, pet lovers, & parents who have been growing this business for 5 years and counting — we are searching for others with complementary backgrounds to help us expand our team and push us forward.
Our tight-knit crew is united by a common set of goals: always doing the right thing, treating everyone with respect, doing all things with the customer in mind, hustling, communicating, having an entrepreneurial spirit, thinking like an owner, making our customers look like heroes, pursuing goals as a team, and having fun — all while celebrating the meaningful moments along our journey.
Who You Are
Past colleagues have described you as conscientious, kind, supportive, & a downright good human being. You are comfortable with the uncomfortable and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats. As a lifelong learner, you are eager to grow, and looking for a challenging role where you can do the best work of your career. If this sounds like you then keep reading...
Objectives of this Role
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project teammates from various functional departments
- Educate customers on core product features through live and pre-recorded videos, Q+A sessions, and webinar-style training sessions
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Advance your skills and career while having fun, learning, and working hard
- Thrive in an innovative and rapidly growing environment
Sound interesting to you? Let’s talk.