Full Time • Carmel, Indiana
Who We Are
We believe we can change the way families and educators connect, one moment at a time.
We’re dedicated to using technology to improve the early education experience for families, teachers, and administrators. Our goal is to solve problems that have plagued enterprise early ed organizations in the past while moving early ed technology into the future. We are thinkers, programmers, creatives, bakers, gamers, pet lovers, & parents who have been growing this business for 5 years and counting — we are searching for others with complementary backgrounds to help us expand our team and push us forward.
Our tight-knit crew is united by a common set of goals: always doing the right thing, treating everyone with respect, doing all things with the customer in mind, hustling, communicating, having an entrepreneurial spirit, thinking like an owner, making our customers look like heroes, pursuing goals as a team, and having fun — all while celebrating the meaningful moments along our journey.
Who You Are
Past colleagues have described you as conscientious, kind, supportive, & a downright good human being. You are comfortable with the uncomfortable and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats. As a lifelong learner, you are eager to grow, and looking for a challenging role where you can do the best work of your career. If this sounds like you then keep reading...
Who We’re Seeking
Your responsibilities will be wide-ranging but primarily consist of the following duties:
- Become the market expert on all things early childhood education by joining sales calls, speaking with prospects and customers, and conducting market research
- Sit comfortably at the intersection of the product, sales, marketing, and customer experience teams
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Develop creative ideas that shape our customer engagement, GTM and internal evangelism that are differentiated and help position MomentPath as the only capable & modern platform for enterprise childcare centers
- Form a deep understanding of the voice of our customer / prospect to partner with Product and influence future product development
- Drive amazing product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue
- Leverage buyer personas and define the optimal marketing channel strategies to build demand and pipeline (campaigns, website, social, blog, SEO, video & more)
- Develop impactful collateral for Sales and arm the team to better position ourselves against competitors, products, and objections.
- Advance your skills and career while having fun, learning, and working hard.
- Thrive in an innovative and rapidly growing environment.
Sound interesting to you? Let’s talk.