Customer Success Advocate
Full Time • Carmel, Indiana or Remote
Who We Are
We believe we can change the way families and educators connect, one moment at a time.
We’re dedicated to using technology to improve the early education experience for families, teachers, and administrators. Our goal is to solve problems that have plagued enterprise early ed organizations in the past while moving early ed technology into the future. We are thinkers, programmers, creatives, bakers, gamers, pet lovers, & parents who have been growing this business for 5 years and counting — we are searching for others with complementary backgrounds to help us expand our team and push us forward.
Our tight-knit crew is united by a common set of goals: always doing the right thing, treating everyone with respect, doing all things with the customer in mind, hustling, communicating, having an entrepreneurial spirit, thinking like an owner, making our customers look like heroes, pursuing goals as a team, and having fun — all while celebrating the meaningful moments along our journey.
Who You Are
Past colleagues have described you as conscientious, kind, supportive, & a downright good human being. You are comfortable with the uncomfortable and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats. As a lifelong learner, you are eager to grow, and looking for a challenging role where you can do the best work of your career. If this sounds like you then keep reading...
Who We’re Seeking
We’re looking for someone who will be the front line of support for our customers and help ensure that they are satisfied with our product and features. Your responsibilities will be wide-ranging but primarily consist of the following duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Retaining a deep understanding of and being able to communicate MomentPath’s features and functionality.
- Answering chats, emails, and occasionally phone calls, responding to customer questions and concerns and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
- Triaging and elevating high-priority concerns as needed.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Creating client-facing educational tools like demonstration videos and help documentation.
- Influencing strategic product roadmap updates by representing customer feedback and direction.
Sound interesting to you? Let’s talk.