This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
A typical day may include:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Learn how to pitch a product and talking with prospects
- Engage decision makers through multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Build an "A player" reputation for work ethic
- Get paid for your performance
- Have defined advancement opportunities with very clear goals for moving up
- Join a sales-focused culture in a high growth technology company
The Ideal Candidate
- Prospecting leads to secure demos
- Celebrating individual and team results
- Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative approaches to improve results
- Developing new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media
- Following up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
Someone who is looking to prove they have what it takes to be successful in technology-focused sales. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, confident, resilient, and focused on getting better every day while producing results. Requirements Personality Traits:
The 'Other Stuff'
- Magnetism: Are you a passionate communicator and do people listen when you speak? This job is all about getting people to listen to you.
- Savvy: Are you quick on your feet? Do people consider you to be a problem solver? Overcoming objections in the moment requires the ability to think and act quickly, but with style!
- Competitive Greatness: Do you have to win and do everything you can within your values? This role is highly competitive and the childcare industry can be too.
- Grit: Are you able to pick yourself back up and keep going after it? If not, sales isn't the job for you. Those easily defeated need not apply.
You will be measured on these Key Performance Indicators:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience -- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starting, curious, and hungry to learn
- # of phone calls: Simply measures the amount of outgoing calls.
- # of demos set: The number of demos scheduled during the calendar month.
- # of demos completed: Total number of demos kept & completed.
- # of leads closed: Number of leads generated closed during the month.
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability available
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Open Book Financials
- Casual Dress
- Collaborative, team-focused environment